Examinations, Qualifications and Accreditation Board (EQAB)
EQAB’s responsibilities include: supervising the administration and moderation of the SDC’s examinations, and evaluating candidates’ performance. Adjudicating on applications for Fellowship, Associateship, Licentiateship, Chartered Colourist, and Voting Membership. Identifying and evaluating relevant courses and programmes run by external organisations and where appropriate to accredit those that are judged acceptable for the award of the SDC’s qualifications.
EQAB met 3 times in 2015, 3 times in 2016, 3 times in 2017 and 2 times as of August in 2018.
- Roger Wardman CCol FSDC – Chairman – ex Herriot Watt University
- Ron Fagan – ex De Montfort University
- Muriel Rigout CCol ASDC – University of Leeds
- Parik Goswami CCol ASDC – University of Huddersfield
- Marina Bloj – University of Bradford
- Kelvin Tapley CCol ASDC – University of Leeds
- Christine Holdstock – ex Leeds University
SDC staff in attendance (general member contact/Secretary):
- Andrew Filarowski ASDC CCol
- Susan Hulbert
- Karen Hand